Giveaway: zuke’s genuine jerky steaks dog treats ($40+ value)

If you’ve been looking for a new dog treat for your Fido, here’s your chance to try a high quality dog treat for FREE! Our friends at Zuke’s have given us a doggy prize pack that includes every flavor of their new Genuine Jerky Steaks to give away to one lucky Top Dog Tips reader.

Video: Giveaway: Dog Training Supplies Prize Pack

Entering this free giveaway is fast and easy, and you’ll have the chance to win three 7-ounce bags of all-natural Jerky Steaks dog treats worth $40.

* Scroll down to read the instructions on how to enter this giveaway.

You can read my review of Zuke’s Genuine Jerky Treatsto learn more about these natural dog treats and how much my own dogs enjoyed them, or scroll down below to watch the video review.

About the doggy prize pack you will receive

Zuke`s Genuine Jerky Steaks Dog Treats Giveaway

Zuke’s Genuine Jerky Steaks are made with high-quality ingredients that will nicely compliment your dog’s regular diet. These dog treats are made with grass-fed New Zealand beef as the first ingredient.

Zuke’s also uses all-natural preservatives, so there are no added nitrites or nitrates in these treats.

When you pull a jerky steak out of the bag, you’ll immediately notice the smell of the beef. They smell just like human grade beef jerky! You’ll also be able to see slices of the fresh vegetables used in every formula. These treats are grain-free, meaning they’ll be beneficial for dogs with grain allergies or digestive sensitivities.

Video: FREE GIVEAWAY: Zuke's Genuine Jerky Steaks for Dogs ($40+ worth)

If you win this giveaway you’ll receive three bags of Zuke’s Genuine Jerky Treats. Your dog will be able to snack on these three flavors:

• Beef and Potato
  • Beef and Sweet Potato
  • Beef and Carrot

Zuke`s Genuine Jerky Steaks Dog Treats for Dogs

How to enter the giveaway

Entering the giveaway is very simple:

1. LIKE our page on Facebook
  2. Visit this giveaway’s post and like/comment/share it so we can see your name

You’ll be automatically entered into this giveaway and we’ll get in touch with you through Facebook. You can follow us on Twitter and Google+ as well for more giveaway updates.

The winner of this giveaway will be drawn on February 12th, 2016. This giveaway is for US residents only.

You can find my detailed opinion about these products in my review of Zuke’s Genuine Jerky Steaks or watch the video below. Good luck!

Video Review of Zuke’s Genuine Jerky Steaks

Reviews & Comments

Related posts